Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Palawan!!


I just came back form Palawan. We spent the last 4 days there on a Resort. It was amazing. I have such a nice tan. We went to visit an underground river, a mangrove forest, a rain forest, a jungle. We went snorkeling and waterfall climbing and we saw monkeys. It was a much deserved holiday after all the craziness of the last few weeks. We got to lay on the beach and watch J-drama every evening. I watched the first 3 episodes of Gokusen 3 (ok is Hey Say Jump a joke???)  we also restarted Nodame because my boyfriend really wanted to see the beginning. I think he has a crush on Juri. We just told me he wanted to finish watching the rest of it tonight. Yeah!!!  Ok back to Palawan.

Wow! That place was so beautiful. We took over 500 pictures!! lol. It was a one hour flight south from Manila and then a 2 hours car ride on unpaved roads to get to the remote resort. We had our own beach house and since it's the low season for one day we were the only guest there. I hope I get to go back one day, I really wanted to scuba dive but didn't get the chance too.

Last week I also went to Tarlac. There I learned a very important bit of information. My boyfriend admited that he was planning to propose to me while we are in Japan on top of Mount Fuji. But that since he won't be able to climb it with us... that his whole plan was ruined. I thought it was very sweet of him and I told him he could just figure out something else. ;-0 It's too bad! The mount Fuji thing would have been so great!! oh well. Anyway his parents have been asking us to pick as church since most of them have 2 years waiting list. I found a small one 3 hours away from Manila in the mountain. Both me and my bf love the place but they don't do weddings there (it's only a monastery) anyway my cousin's uncle said not to worry about it. He is the main money donator to the place as well as furnishing them with food all year round. He said he would make it happen. I don't know what to think of it. I mean it feels a bit forcefully to me... but I really like the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment