Thursday, December 24, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

My first full day in Vegas was filled with excitement. We started off the day with a little visit to In n Out burger for lunch. This place is famous around here and apparently serves more than 8000 burgers a day!!! Then we started out Hotel sightseeing hopping day. We visited Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Luxor and MGM Grand. I have to say as amazing as the sight is... everything is fake. Fake walls, fake stone floor, fake luxury.... fake boobs.
In Mandalay bay, we visited the reef shark exhibit. It is a nice little aquarium with a few reptile. At MGM Grand, we visited the Lion Habitat (MGM=Lion) and the CSI experience. I have to say, I was glad we had free Tickets for the CSI Experiment. The concept is good but I would have been really angry to pay 31$ (That's how much they charge) for it. The interactive exhibit was just short of being a waste of time. You were given a crime to solve which is great but the crime was for dummy dummies!

We had dinner at the Hilton buffet. I had lots of shrimp, mussel and OYSTER! We ended or day with a visit to Tristan's cousins at the Grand Chateau Mariotte. There we chatted half the night away and got back home at around 2 am.
I have to say, so far I am having a great time... but Vegas is not a place for me. Sex, Alcohol and Gaming. That's really all there is to it. I just can't believe the amount of families here... so many kids??!!?? Yet everywhere you look there are half naked women and half naked men!!

Today we are heading outside of Vegas towards the beautiful mountains surrounding us!!! We are going to stay at Redrock. I am really excited about it. Christmas Eve by the pool ;-)
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment