Monday, November 15, 2010

Where I've been and what I've seen

I have always loved traveling. As a child, if you asked me what type of man I wanted to marry, I would answer you: a tourist! As I grew up in a very touristic town, I was quick to notice that tourists always looked happy and always seemed to enjoy themselves. That was the type of life I wanted to live. As a matter of fact, I wanted to be an explorer so I could spend my whole life traveling. Although I cannot call myself an explorer, here is a quick list of places I've been.

Canada (Prince-Edouard Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia)
USA (All the East Coast states, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, California, Indiana, Kentucky, Key West, Nevada, Arizona)
Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, St-Marteen, St-Thomas, Grand Caymans.
France, Germany (West Germany during communist era), Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Greece, Belgium, Luxembourg, Vatican City, Switzerland.
Japan, Philippines.

There are also a few places I am dying to visit such as:
Alaska, Peru (Machu Pichu), China, Korea, Malaysia, Tanzania (Kilimanjaro), Tibet, Finland, Russia, Hawaii and Egypt to name a few!

I would also love to cross the Atlantic on a cruise, cross the Siberian plain on a train and visit Baffin Island and the Gobi desert. Last but not least, I hope one day to visit Churchill, Manitoba and take part in a Polar Bear safari.

Through-out this blog, I hope to share some of my travel experience, with a special attention to food and crafts.  You can browse all my post under 3 mains categories: On the road, On my table, In my suitcases.      

No comments:

Post a Comment