Friday, March 26, 2010

Yoshitsune's Footstep

View Yoshitsune Footstep in a larger map

There are only 4 days left before take off. I am growing ever more anxious. I hate flying. I am relieved that this time my flight is a direct one. No stop over, no long wait.
In the last few days, Marie and I have been working out the last details of the trip. First we will spend 2 days in Tokyo, then we will set up camp for 3 weeks in Osaka. From there we will explore the Kansai region, with a quick trip to Hiroshima, Kumamoto, Kanazawa and Hataka. Then we will go back to Tokyo for 3 days. We will go for 1 day to Takasaki and then we will change camp once more and move in with Ayu-chan's family in Chiba. Her father proposed to take us to Fukushima for 2 days and we are also planning a day trip to Kisarazu.

Now the interesting part of our trip is that I decided to visit as many places as possible connected to Yoshitsune. On the map, I listed a few places, obviously there are many more but these are the places I hope to visit (except Kamakura and Haraizumi) during my trip. If you are unsure who Yoshitsune is, check out this web site.

For those who asked, during our stay in Osaka,we will be staying at Banana House. I will try to post a review of the place once we get there.

I will be attending two concerts (Yoko's solo con in Osaka and Tokyo). Check back for concert report as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment