Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crochet madness!!

Crochet madness! Yes! I say madness because just a few months ago I had never crocheted before!! As I found myself on bedrest a while ago, to challenge myself I decided to try something new! I watched many youtube tutorial, and started to crochet! Here are some of the finish product and a few useful links if you want to learn!

First off I strongly recommend Crochet Geek to learn! The youtube video are easy to follow and offer clear instruction.
For patterns, I strongly recommend signing on Ravelry. It's free and offers more patterns that you will ever need!






A little pair of overall. I couldn't find a pattern I liked so I had to improvised here. In the end, I am very happy of the results!



This little sweater is a mix between 3 different patterns. It was fairly easy to do and took about one afternoon. It turned out a bit big so it might not fit until baby is 1 year old.













This little outfit is a mix of two pattern. The pants and hat are from Mint Green Set. The sweater is from SandiAngels.















This is a basic double crochet blanket! Nothing fancy here.










This blanket took for ever and leaves so many holes, I am unsure if it will ever be useful ;-) It is from a learn to crochet little booklet.










These two hats are from the same pattern which can be found on Ravelry. I had to learn to do a double post crochet which can be complicated if you don't know what you are doing. But I am really happy of the results! Both these hats were given as gift.

 


This was one of my very first project!! Amigurumi are easy, fast and fun little things to do! There are hundred of patterns available on Ravelry from cats, to octobus... There are even some Starwars ones to be found.





1 comment:

  1. So cute!! it looks better then knitting i think.

    ReplyDelete