Friday, March 9, 2012

Big News

Yes I promise, by the end of this post, I will announce a big news! But first a I have a few things to write about! As some of you might know (but probably don't), today is March 9! It doesn't mean much here but over in Japan, March is the end of the school year! So I share with you this great song titled 3月9日( 9 of March)




Second, since we are talking about Japan, spring and March, let's not forget that in 3 days, they will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the triple tragedy Earthquake-Tsunami-Nuclear leak. Still to this day, over 25000 people are unaccounted for. The earth still rambles on a daily basis and many people are still living in unsafe condition or in shelters.

Third, to keep in line with the March theme, I realized today that a year ago, I was in HELL! I woke up this morning thinking "Wow hasn't my life changed in a year". One year ago, I was in and out of the emergency room. I was bleeding. I was out of work. I was on bed rest. I had to cancel my march break plans. I had to cancel my summer plans. I was in physical pain while being an emotional wreck. But looking back, I have to admit : "Wow, a year ago feels like ages".

This time, I am at home with my sweet little girl. I am sleep deprived. I am exhausted. I am trying to pack for a trip, while holding a baby who has a fever. I haven't had a good night of sleep in months, yet I am in heaven. I really am. I don't know how often I will have to write it. I am sorry if I am repeating myself. But I met the love of my life. And everyday she makes hardship seem like a walk in the park!

And now, finally, for our big announcement. Drum rolls please. And no I am not pregnant! This morning we bought our plane tickets! Yes sir!    




No comments:

Post a Comment