Monday, October 1, 2012

Time to go again!

I am not done yet posting about our trip to Japan! And here I am, getting ready to take off again! This time, I am going on my own. To France. For 2 days! Yes... that's right... Back and forth! Last plane going, first plane back! I am going to Nancy, to participate in a conference in french literature. The last time I went to Nancy, I was 8 years old. It was July 14th and I had my first glass of champagne to celebrate "la prise de la bastille". It's funny. This is one of the rare day I actually remember from that trip... years ago! I remember, it was late at night and we stayed up to watch the fireworks! 

This time, there will be no time to visit or enjoy the sights! I will, however, make sure to wine and dine well ;-) After all, there will be no baby for me to breastfed!

Talking about baby.... this will be the hardest part of all! It will be my first time away from her! Even when I was sick in the hospital, back in the Philippines, I got to see her every day. This time, I will have to go 3 days without my little Tuna. Poor thing..... but I know daddy will take good care of her ;-)

So! France! Here I come! Tomorrow at this time, I will be on a plane... now I better get packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment