Friday, November 30, 2012

The saga goes on!

It's the end of the semester... not easy to be in school, working, taking care of a baby.... AND a husband...

I am exhausted. I am so ready to be done. Two more assignments, lots of marking and one class left... and the semester will be thing of the past...

Now how has Hudson been since I last wrote. Well after having all of those major improvement, we are back to square one... She started teething again last Friday... since, she has barely slept, no naps... up every 25 to 60 minutes. So... yeah... great...

Whatever I do, I just don't seem to be able to catch a break! But then, today I thought : "it must be murphy's law". It's like "if you stop looking for what you lost, and you buy a new one, you are bound to find the one you lost!"...

So if I can't sleep train my baby... I decided to potty train her! So for the last 5 days, we had a 100% success rate with morning... she loves the toilet... but not so much the potty. 

We are not using any reward system... really if she goes great, if she doesn't "oh well"... I don't expect her to go without a diaper either... if things keep going well (and minus the Christmas holiday)... the goal is to have her daytime potty train by 18 months (April)... as for night time potty training... well I am hesitant doing anything there because of her poor sleeping habits.

So that's that!    

No comments:

Post a Comment