Why? Because you just never know what will happen! As you read, we had to bring our daughter to the hospital because of an UTI. Well, we had to go back a few days later has she was having a very bad reaction to the antibiotic given. As she was finally getting better, it was my turn to be hit. But not with an UTI... I caught Dengue Fever which sent me straight to the hospital.
Not the great vacation we had planned... In total 8 hospitals visited, over 15 blood tests, 3 nights in a hospital, 5 emergency visits and a very long bill which our travel insurance took care off!
That being said, we have now been home for 2 weeks. In the next few days, I will start up-dating my blog again. I will not conclude the trip to the Philippines since I doubt anyone is interested in looking at hospital pictures! I will jump straight to the Japan portion of the trip.
Now just before I go... This is a picture of our little family as Hudson celebrated 9 months! With me, at the hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment